We are committed to saving the lives of unborn children by promoting life-affirming options and providing practical assistance, while sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ in word and deed, and to minister restoration to those who have been wounded by the trauma of abortion.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, and complete inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to lead a Godly life.
- We believe that the salvation of the lost and sinful man is brought about by repentance of sin and personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; They that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again, and that coming can be at any moment.
Living Alternatives advertises as the Pregnancy Resource Center with free testing and confidential counseling. Most women come into the center because they are in crisis. We want to counsel them and support all types of women in crisis – abortion-minded and not abortion-minded. Our other services, which include parenting classes, providing maternity and baby clothing, abstinence education and post abortion counseling, are secondary services.
We absolutely do not coerce or badger any woman into making any type of decision about her baby. We present the truth and it is up to the woman to make any decision concerning the outcome of the pregnancy.
- The PRC is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, the PRC, embodied in its staff and volunteers, is committed to presenting the Gospel of our Lord to women with crisis pregnancies–both in word and in deed. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as the PRC board members, directors and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- The PRC is committed to providing its clients with accurate information about both prenatal development and abortion. The medical clinic operates under the supervision of a physician serving as medical director. All medical information is provided under the direction and supervision of the medical director.
- The PRC is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust and providing promised information and services. The PRC denounces and forbids any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations with its client.
- The PRC is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope, and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
- The PRC does not discriminate in providing services because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, or marital status of its clients.
- The PRC is committed to providing a safe place that will not profit from the choices a woman makes. Therefore, the PRC does not recommend, provide or refer for abortion or abortifacients or birth control/contraception.
- The PRC offers assistance free of charge at all times.
- The PRC is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women, and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
- The PRC does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. (Married women seeking contraceptive information are urged to make informed decisions regarding this matter.)
- The PRC recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. The PRC is independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral sources. The PRC receives no payment of any kind from these agencies, does not enter into contractual relationships with them, and does not share combined office space. Adoption agencies are not established under the auspices of the PRC.